Bharatvanshi Gaurav Samman is an annual award conferred on a PIO/NRI or an institution for outstanding contribution in the field of service to the society in India and abroad. The award carries a Citation, Shawl, Memento and a cheque for Rupees one lakh. The award has been instituted by the Trust (Antar-Rashtriya Sahayog Nyas.) It may be mentioned that this Trust was registered with Shri Baleshwar Agrawal donating the entire money received by him on his Amrit Mohotsav. Subsequently , he received two more awards, which money also he donated to the Nyas fund.
Till date six Bharatvanshi Gaurav Sammans have been conferred.
- The First Bharatvanshi Gaurav Samman was presented to Shri Ranjith Ramnarain of the Republic of South Africa on 25th October, 2005 by Dr.Navinchandra Ramgoolam, Prime Minister of Mauritiu.
- The Second Bharatvanshi Gaurav Samman was presented to Shri Satnarayan Maharaj of Trinidad & Tobago on 23rd December, 2006 by Shri Inder Kumar Gujral, former Prime Minister of India.
- The Third Bharatvanshi Gaurav Samman was presented to Dr.Thomas Abraham, Chairman, Global Organisation of People of Indian Origin (GOPIO) of U.S.A. on 4th January 2008
- The fourth Bharatvanshi Gaurav Samman was presented to Human Service Trust of Mauritius on 11th January , 2009 by Shri L.K.Advani, former Deputy Prime Minister of India.
- The fifth Bharatvanshi Gaurav Samman was presented to Shri Shivnath Rai Bajaj of Thailand on 10th January 2010 by Smt.Sushma Swaraj, Leader of Opposition in Lok Sabha.
- The Sixth Bharavanshi Gaurav Samman was presented to Dr.Ved Prakash Nanda of U.S.A on 14th May 2011 by Shri Sushil Kumar Modi, Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar.